Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random Rambling

Alas!  Fail accomplishes nothing.  What is today?  Oh yeah, Tuesday.  Absolutely not Monday.  Ok, so I missed yesterday.  It is not a big deal.  After all, my schedule is only a guideline, what you'd call the natural rules....whatever.  So it isn't a big deal.  Really. 

In my first post of Random Rambling (I'll say the first entry) did I leave you hanging in midair?  Or was I just too random?  Perhaps I get that way sometimes. (please tell me if I am all nonsense!)  Silly really.  I go from one thing to another.  Just ask around.

So, do movies or books ever do that to you?  That is one way, but then others times you feel like you could fly through the clouds on only your dreams.  My sister told me my post last Monday was weird.  WEIRD!  Get that!  She didn't understand it.  Great. If my own sister didn't like it, how will it come across to others? 

Well, perhaps I was coming off a little nerdy (I do that sometimes).  You will just have to bear with me.  *saucy grin* (....here I am not being impudent, I'm "cheerfully pert.")

Liberty is now 6 months old.  I gasp every time I think about it!  Six months has gone by this fast?  Surely not!  That means in another six months...*gasp*  ...she will be ONE YEAR OLD!

I love my new font look!  It reminded me of The Lord of the Rings script.  So of course I had to use it. I have come to the conclusion that I just might be finished with updating my blog.  Those who know me know I will still be doing odds and ends here and there....
However, I love the small changes that have happened already.

 The bliss of words flowing onto the page, creating characters and scenes that fit the story line in your head!  Oh how the heart beats with rapid pace, nervously anxious for the puzzle to finally fit.  Joy floods the soul once the page is complete.  Wonderful, yes contentment, even peace as you feel you have accomplished much!  I love those feelings.  I like to "wave at them as they pass by."  The wonders and joys of writers!

No comments: