Saturday, November 28, 2009

Random Rambling

Today I'm afraid I don't have a book review.  Sad.  But this week I haven't so much as touched a book except for my Bible.  I know, I guess I've been pretty lazy this week.  I have been working on my Christmas gifts I'm making though.  Give me a little bit of credit.  So today I'll just do a little bit of Random Rambling. 

I haven't talked about Liberty in awhile.  The latest update is that she is "20 lbs of pure baby fat", Mom says. And only 3 months!  Well, as I've said before, I like chubby babies the best.  Liberty just keeps getting more cute every day!  Don't you think so as well?



I think she is the most adorable baby!  I tell Mom that in different faces she makes, her little cheeks remind me of puppy cheeks.  I love that though.

So now Christmas is only 27 more days.  I'm afraid that from now on I'll be counting down the days.  I'm sure no one will mind.  Everybody has to be ready for Christmas.  I know I am!  Actually, although we live in Georgia, it has started to turn a little chilly.  I don't mind though.  When we first moved down to Georgia from Indiana I was quite glad of the warmer weather in winter, as well as the "no snow" thing.  But now, alas!  I would love to have a White Christmas this year!  I have actually been praying for one.  Don't tell my mom though - I don't think she really would like any snow.  But perhaps she has changed her mind too.

Yesterday we kids went outside for awhile, and although is was a little chilly, I know others in the "Northern" states probably have it a lot worse. (I really feel sorry for all you Northern people - in more ways than one.)  But I like the chilly weather sometimes.  At night I can snuggle under the blankets, keeping warm and happy.  I love that about chilly weather.  Besides, the chilly weather really tells me Christmas is coming!  Yay!

I guess that is enough Random Rambling for now.  Maybe some more later?  Depends.  Right now I need to get ready to head out to the store with Mom.  This Sunday we start Advent and we need some candles.  So off we go! (I'll talk more about Advent later if I get the chance.  Anyway, I'll tell you sometime.)

No comments: