Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Recent Happenings...




Little Levi!

My little sister!

Cute lil Abigail

Sweet lil Annabel

Abigail takes the picture!

(Above)
Now some pictures of the fun with our family from Ohio - the Maddox's.



Grace took this one. (and the one below) *rolls eyes* Do I look silly or what? :D

Allison Heiney. She is like me - she usually doesn't like her picture taken. ;)



The flaoat the little ones rode on for the John Birch Society.



(Above)
First some pics from Buggy days. I didn't get to take any of the parade - In the middle of the parade it started raining though! Sure did make everything more fun! *sarcastically grins* Like I just said, we've made some new friends. The Heiney family, who have 4 kids. They are a great blessing to come upon! They also have some other families that will be great to get to know! God is always faithful, remember? *smile*

No comments: