Friday, September 4, 2009

"An heritage of the LORD"

I haven't written in...well since Liberty was born, and that was two weeks ago!
I can't believe today Liberty is 2 weeks old. My! How time flys! My mom says the newborn stage doesn't last long, and boy is she right! But then, she always is.
Liberty is getting chubbier and chubbier! I still can't get over her! God truly has given us a miracle - a wonderful one at that! Babies are a great gift from the LORD. "Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is His reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate." (Psalm 127:3,4&5)
How wonderful God is to give us the miracles of children so we might populate the earth, as He commanded Adam and Eve in the beginning.

No comments: