Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Waiting on the new baby

We are so excited about getting a new sister! My mother is due in 8 days to be exact. For my mom the time seems to be going by slow, but to me it seemed like yesterday when she and Dad first told us. We were so surprised and excited when we were first told the news! I had always thought about getting a new sibling but it still came as a shock.(a good one though) We are all hoping the baby comes early, especially Mom. I can understand too! Carrying around a baby inside for 9 months seems to be a tough job! But I probably won't understand fully until I do it myself. We already know the baby is going to be a girl, which shouldn't have came as a surprise. With 6 girls already and only one boy we were, of course, hoping maybe God would bless us with another boy. But He had other plans! Apparently He wants only one boy in our family, unless the hospital was wrong and the baby turns out to be a boy! Now that would be something! But we're pretty sure it's a girl, and we are still very excited! No matter what God blesses us with, "we will rejoice and be glad in it!" The new baby's name will be Liberty Joanne, which is such a beautiful name I think! God has been so good to us over the years, even when we may not think so. We are blessed beyond measure!

No comments: