Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Blessing in Surprise




Valentine's Day brought me the best and biggest surprise of my life, when a very dear and special friend showed up at my front door, with roses in tow no less, to visit for a whole week.  He even fixed me breakfast on the last morning we had together!  Now talk about joyful happiness.  What a wonderful and fantastic surprise it was!  In my opinion, those who have been friends since birth are the most happy of friends!



 Roses are definitely my favorite. 
Ah, their majestic loveliness is so refreshing!


 Chess has been one of our ultimate favorite games 
we have played ever since childhood.


 Our shadows =)









 We love taking walks while talking and laughing together!
Oh, what a splendid week it was! Thank God for blessings.



No comments: