Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Lot of Catching Up To Do...

I'm back!...with lots to post. Daddy and Mama's 18th anniversary came first, Christmas flew by, and finally the New Year showed its face.  It's surreal the way so many things have came and went!  Even more astonishing is that today we are living in 2011.  Just where did all the time go?  The holidays season was a joyous time of family, friends, and fellowship, unforgettable memories, and best of all: laughter and love, especially the love of God.  We have had so much to be thankful for.  There were more goodies to bake, plenty of beautiful home-made gifts to wrap and open, annual Christmas movies to watch, lighting advent candles, the Christmas Story reading, etc.  And now today, January 4th, little Clara Mae's 7th birthday.  My, how times flies...

 18 years of a blessed and happy marriage

 Twue wuv!



 Ready to distribute...


 Goodies, of course

 Wide-eyed and innocent....if you don't notice that wee bit of chocolate around the mouth...


 Little candy bags

 Liberty really enjoyed opening presents

 A sweet little mommy!

 Wrong way, mommy!

Finally, a sword with which to protect his weak "little" sisters.

My lil sister growing up...
Happy Birthday, Clara Mae!

Now that the busiest time of the year has passed, hopefully I can get back on schedule.  I never really realize how much I miss blogging until I've gone weeks without a post.  I pray everyone had a splendid holiday season, but are now ready to plunge back into "normal" life with all its ups and downs, chaos and happiness.  Farewell, my readers, until next time...

Maybe then I'll have something more interesting to post...

No comments: